Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Computer Specs - Who to contact first?

This blog is actually about 3 well built websites that serve a greater purpose.

My favorite place to look is http://www.cpu-world.com/sspec/8088.html

The other reason I like their website as appose to AMD.com or Intel.com is very simple.

you can find exactly what your looking for, everything pertinent is present, and you get reviews by people who own them.

the other two places are not going to tell you how they compare very well.
looking for exactly what you want is tedious. for example I still have no idea (from only reading amd.com's web information) the performance difference between an APU built system and a traditional CPU/Motherboard combination.

I'll bet cpu-world.com has the related information I am seeking.

I want the best bang for my buck, but I want it upgradable to a high standard, for the purpose of rendering gaming graphics as smoothly as possible.

However this website lacks "Pizaz" no bells no whistles, just the raw information that you are looking for.

If I were to build a website I would atleast start with Adobe Dreamweaver. It's easy to use from beginner to professional level!

my personal favorite is Youtube.com that website seems like its still in its infancy and its already serving a great purpose, world wide communication with video/audio to communicate.

Now if you can't understand what people are saying because they speak another language you can use
https://translate.google.com/

so go build a neat computer using actual performance knowledge from users not companies telling you how well it is, then go talk about it on youtube.com and if someone has a comment you dont understand go translate it!

It's a small world, after all we're all connected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home